Presentations should adhere to the Guidelines set forth by CEATI International.
Presentation Guidelines Include:
- Presentations must be submitted in Power Point format (PPT).
- Presentations will be distributed to attendees in secure electronic (protected PDF) and/or paper format.
- Power Point Presentations should contain no more than 25 slides.
- Page #s must be displayed in the lower right hand corner of each Power Point slide.
- Each Presenter will be allocated 30 minutes of presentation time, including Q&A.
- Presenters will participate as Panel Members for a Panel and Open Discussion concerning the session topic as well as the presenter’s specific presentation.
- Please note that all participants, including presenters, are required to register to attend.
Presentation Submission Dates:
The deadline for the submission of Power Point Presentations is September 7th, 2012.
Presentations will take place on October 16 & 17, 2012.
Subsequent to submission, presenters may continue to revise Presentations but must submit their revised files on flash drive at a minimum of one (1) hour in advance of their scheduled presentation time.
Presentations must be submitted electronically to the attention of Ms. Lizzie Smith at email@example.com