CEATI International offers a breadth of services from turn-key project management to the creation of custom software solutions. Meeting the highest standards of professionalism, CEATI’s staff constantly works to facilitate the development and sharing of knowledge, and provide custom solutions to fit every client’s requirements. Our services includes:
Collaborative Programs – Interest Groups:
CEATI International’s Interest Groups are a cost-effective solution for utilities looking to stay abreast of the latest industry developments and emerging technical issues, achieved by providing a closed-door forum for participants to exchange information and best-practices with other like-minded professionals. A yearly service fee entitles organizations to:
- Access to the assistance and experience of CEATI International’s Technology Advisors;
- 2-3 face-to-face business meetings yearly, inclusive of networking events with other high-level utility specialists;
- Opportunities to propose and co-sponsor collaborative research projects;
- Access our extensive library of published reports at discounted prices;
- Dedicated services of professional technical and support staff, including access to a secure participants’ portal.
Please visit our Collaborative Programs section to learn more about our Interest Groups.
Project Lifecycle Services:
CEATI can assist utilities and technology suppliers alike in all phases of a project’s life-cycle, from technical conceptualization to deliverables distribution. Our staff leverages decades of experience stemming from overseeing thousands of research & development projects in the energy industry, and is able to provide the following services:
- Technical review and harmonization;
- Solicitation of interest and sponsorship;
- Development of project documentation;
- Open- and closed-bid tenders;
- Bidder evaluation and selection.
- Legal negotiations with contractors and co-sponsors;
- Funding collection and trustee services;
- Coordination of project schedules, payments and interim reporting;
- Quality assurance of final deliverables.
Post-Project Publishing & Marketing:
- Editorial and translation services of final technical reports;
- Promotion and sale of deliverables;
- Negotiation of commercialization and royalty agreements;
- Management of related technology-transfer activities (courses, workshops).
Industry Conferences & Training Solutions:
By delivering focused one- and two-day events on topics of high operational relevance to utilities, CEATI International conferences & training seminars provide their attendees with a great way of fostering professional development in a rapidly changing workforce.
Learn more about our upcoming and past events, as well as our on-demand training solutions, by visiting our Conferences & Training section.
As a result of decades of collaborative projects, CEATI International’s library features in excess of 1,600 reports, representing over $400 million of research. The majority of these reports are available for sale to the public, and can be browsed and purchased in our Publications section.
Software Development & Commercialization:
CEATI International staff has in-house expertise to conceptualize, design, develop and commercially deploy a variety of software and database solutions, based on the client’s needs. Our collaborative programs provide a great opportunity for individual companies to cover development costs at a fraction of the full price, and our dedicated support staff guarantees that ongoing help is available for product users.
With access to some of the world’s best technology suppliers and technical experts, and leveraging hundreds of past projects, CEATI International can deploy turn-key consulting solutions in the areas of knowledge-management, process review and technical implementation. To obtain a customized proposal that fits your needs and budget, please contact us.