Interested and qualified candidates please send resumes via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Openings: Project Manager Technology Coordinator
Project Manager – Full-time position
The position requires a dynamic team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (knowledge of French is beneficial).
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or an MBA;
- Knowledge of the Power Grid (Generation, Transmission & Distribution), is a definite asset;
- Strong ability to combine project management, marketing and business development skills;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Aptitude and vision to create clear and attainable short, medium and long-term program objectives.
- Coordination of research and development programs for power utilities;
- Growing the portfolio of project initiatives and utility partners;
- Effectively managing on-going projects and existing participating utilities;
- Ensuring steady program development and R&D project management;
- Leading semi-annual discussions and meetings in Canada and the U.S.;
- Working in a dynamic and collaborative environment with major power utilities and experts;
- Travel required, primarily within Canada and the United States, for program meetings and conferences.
For more information about CEATI’s programs, please visit our website at www.ceati.com. It is strongly recommended that interested candidates review the website prior to submitting their CVs, in order to obtain a better understanding of CEATI’s business activities.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs by email to email@example.com.
Technology Coordinator Part-time position
CEATI International is searching for qualified technical consultants interested in joining our team of professionals.
Qualifications & Experience
CEATI is seeking technical experts with strong management and communication skills
The ideal candidates should have 25+ years of experience in one or more of the following fields, preferably from working within the management or operations sectors of an electric utility:
- Customer Load Management
- Dam Safety
- Distribution Assets
- Energy Conservation and Efficiency
- Hydraulic Plant Life
- Infrastructure Protection
- Operations and Maintenance of Underground Cables
- Power Quality
- Sustainable Generation
- Thermal Generation
- Transmission Overhead Design
- Transmission Overhead Operations and Mainteance
- Transmission Power System Planning and Operations
- Water Management
Nature of Work
The selected candidate(s) shall be involved with:
- Developing technical programs which meet the needs of the participant utilities
- Providing technical leadership in their field of expertise
- Identifying novel topics in the area, for which work is recommended
- Undertaking technology watches
- Managing technical projects
- Providing leadership and assistance in the commercialization of project deliverables
- Assisting in the organization of technical seminars and training course
For more information about CEATI’s programs, please visit http://www.ceati.com/collaborative-programs. It is strongly recommended that interested candidates review all materias relevant to Interest Group programs in their area of expertise prior to submitting their CVs in order to obtain a better understanding of CEATI’s business activities.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs by email to the attention of J.A. Roiz, President & CEO (firstname.lastname@example.org).