CEATI is a user-driven organization committed to providing technology solutions to its power utility participants which are brought together to collaborate and act jointly to advance the industry through the sharing and development of practical and applicable knowledge. CEATI’s efforts are driven by the 120+ participating utilities represented within eighteen (18) focused Interest Groups and specialized taskforces.
Interested and qualified candidates please send resumes via e-mail to: [email protected]
CEATI International is currently looking for an experienced Program Coordinator to join our growing team. To be an excellent Program Coordinator, you must be a fun loving, outgoing individual who is as comfortable in a group as you are working independently. You need to be extremely organized and detail-oriented, have excellent communication skills, and be looking to make a commitment to a full-time position as part of a growing, energetic team. This position is based in downtown Montreal, QC, Canada.
Coordinate multiple technical research projects a year
- Work with international electrical utilities to build the annual project portfolio; circulate Request for Proposals (RFPs) to industry experts and collect subsequent proposals; monitor project progress and milestones; host project-related conference calls; and act as the primary point of contact for sponsors, contractors, and technical advisors.
Develop industry-open conferences
- Work with CEATI technical advisors, the logistics team, and program executive committee members to develop the program, review presentation abstracts, award presenter roles, coordinate attendance, and run the logistics of the conference on-location.
Support the development of technical programs
- Arrange training webinars with industry subject matter experts
- Coordinate utility benchmarking surveys
- Administer the company intranet, project management system, and online project database as required.
- Develop and lead conference calls with executive committees and group members.
Assist with the planning and execution of annual face-to-face meetings
- Agenda development, attendance tracking and invitations, taking of meeting minutes, development of non-technical presentations.
- Travel to and lead 6 to 10 business semi-annual meetings across North America each year.
Maintain and enhance client relations while working to develop new clients and following up on potential leads.
- Critical thinking skills: You must be able to think and act quickly, solving problems as they arise in a number of areas;
- Organizational skills: You will be required to multi-task more than you ever thought possible! There is never a dull moment; one minute you will be reviewing a proposal, the next you will be hosting webinar. The ability to prioritize and switch from one task to another is the key to success;
- Written and verbal communication skills: Communication is critical to this role. An outgoing personality is the minimum; you must be comfortable talking or presenting to large groups of people as well as working with contractors and clients in a one-on-one setting. We are looking for a candidate that has a positive attitude, is outgoing, professional, and has a keen sense of responsibility;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Travel within North America is required (6-8 trips annually, each a week or less in duration);
- A strong command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must;
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and basic HTML is an asset;
- Ability to create marketing brochures, booklets, and flyers is an asset;
- A bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math program is an asset;
- Experience in either Transmission & Distribution or Electrical Power Generation is an asset.
For more information about CEATI’s programs, please visit our website at www.ceati.com. It is strongly recommended that interested candidates review the website prior to submitting their CV and Cover Letter in order to obtain a better understanding of CEATI’s business activities.
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to [email protected]
CEATI International is searching for qualified technical consultants (part-time) interested in joining our team of professionals.
Qualifications & Experience
CEATI is seeking technical experts with strong management and communication skills
The ideal candidates should have 25+ years of experience in one or more of the following fields, preferably from working within the management or operations sectors of an electric utility:
- Customer Load Management
- Dam Safety
- Distribution Assets
- Energy Conservation and Efficiency
- Hydraulic Plant Life
- Infrastructure Protection
- Operations and Maintenance of Underground Cables
- Power Quality
- Sustainable Generation
- Thermal Generation
- Transmission Overhead Design
- Transmission Overhead Operations and Mainteance
- Transmission Power System Planning and Operations
- Water Management
Nature of Work
The selected candidate(s) shall be involved with:
- Developing technical programs which meet the needs of the participant utilities
- Providing technical leadership in their field of expertise
- Identifying novel topics in the area, for which work is recommended
- Undertaking technology watches
- Managing technical projects
- Providing leadership and assistance in the commercialization of project deliverables
- Assisting in the organization of technical seminars and training course
For more information about CEATI’s programs, please visit http://www.ceati.com/collaborative-programs. It is strongly recommended that interested candidates review all materias relevant to Interest Group programs in their area of expertise prior to submitting their CVs in order to obtain a better understanding of CEATI’s business activities.
Interested candidates should submit their CVs by email to the attention of J.A. Roiz, President & CEO ([email protected]).