- Presentations must be submitted in Power Point format (PPT).
- Presentations will be distributed to attendees in secure electronic (protected PDF) format.
- Page numbers must be displayed in the lower right hand corner of each Power Point slide.
- Each Presenter will be allocated 30 minutes of presentation time, which includes 5 - 10 minutes for Q&A.
- Presenters may be asked to participate as Panelists in an Open Discussion concerning the session topic as well as the presenter’s specific presentation.
September 11th, 2015, 4:00 PM ET
Call for Presentations Close
November 6th, 2015
Notification of Award to Present
February 26th, 2016
Final Presentations Due
The deadline for the submission of Power Point Presentations is February 26th, 2016.
Subsequent to submission, presenters may continue to revise Presentations but must submit their revised files on flash drive at a minimum of one (1) hour in advance of their scheduled presentation time.
Presentations must be submitted electronically to the attention of Leonor Nonnenmacher at [email protected]