The 3rd Annual CEATI Asset Management Conference will bring together subject-matter experts; asset management professionals from generation, transmission, and distribution; academics; and innovative thinkers to discuss developments on their asset management journey. This conference will be in a forward-looking forum designed to guide utilities in the right direction, with the right tools, and with the support and guidance of their peers and the industry.
The challenge of populating these asset management initiatives with suitable people and empowering them with the authority and accountability to achieve of the company’s goals is becoming evident as more utilities implement asset management programs. The professionals driving these initiatives are looking at their next steps with greater scrutiny than ever before.
The overarching theme of the 3rd Annual CEATI Asset Management Conference is “Taking the Next Step in the Asset Management Journey”. The topics for presentation were identified by CEATI’s Asset Management Interest Group (AMIG) and Strategic Asset Management Program (SAMP) members as their central areas of interest for 2019.
- Change Management
- Data and Asset Management Systems
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Register before July 30th and save up to $100 with our Early Bird discount!
This conference is an industry open event, with registration open to:
- Asset Management Professionals
- Generation, Transmission, and Distribution Engineers and Engineering Supervisors
- Corporate Utility Executives and Planners
- Consultants, Service Providers, and Contractors
- Equipment Manufacturers and Vendors
- Research Facilities and Laboratories
This event is organized in coordination with the following Utility Participants.
3rd Annual Asset Management Conference
We are pleased to announce a Call for Abstracts for the CEATI 2019 Asset Management Conference. Experts are invited to submit presentation abstracts on one of the four themes described below.
IMPORTANT – Abstracts are due by 4:00pm ET, April 30, 2019. A notification of acceptance will be provided no later than June 25, 2019. Abstracts shall be evaluated based on their applicability to the subject matter and their technical merits. Proponents are encouraged to emphasize work conducted for their electric utility clients. (Approx. 300 words)
Theme 1: Change Management
- Continuous buy-in from upper management
- Governance of asset management – addressing changes in responsibility and accountability
- Success stories
Theme 2: Data and Asset Management Systems
- Gathering data – methods, tools, and techniques
- Utility systems or frameworks
- Decision-making based on gathered data – turning data into knowledge
- Data-driven asset management
- Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence
Theme 3: Risk
- Monetizing risk – why is it important, and what can you do with the information?
- Transitioning to new risk paradigms
- Impact of risk in decision-making
- The development of risk matrices
- Consistent risk assessment across utility silos (i.e., Enterprise Risk Management)
Theme 4: Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Annual goal setting and using KPIs to monitor their achievement
- Methods to identify, develop, and measure (quality) KPIs for asset management
- Aligning KPIs with corporate objectives
|Abstracts due||April 30, 2019|
|Presenter acceptance / regret notifications||June 25, 2019|
|Deadline for draft presentations||September 3, 2019|
|Deadline for final presentations||October 8, 2019|
Presentations should adhere to the Guidelines set forth by CEATI International.
Presentation Guidelines Include:
- Presentations must be submitted in Power Point format (PPT).
- Presentations will be distributed to attendees in secure electronic (PDF).
- Page numbers must be displayed in the lower right hand corner of each Power Point slide.
- Each presenter will be allocated 45 minutes of presentation time, including 15 minutes for Q&A.
- Please note that all participants, including presenters, are required to register to attend.
Subsequent to submission, presenters may continue to revise presentations but must submit their revised files on flash drive or via email at a minimum of one (1) day in advance of their scheduled presentation time.
Presentations must be submitted electronically to the attention of Paul Smith at [email protected]
When you participate in a CEATI event, be it as an attendee, exhibitor, presenter, speaker, moderator or in any other capacity whatsoever, you will be participating in an event where photography, as well as video and audio recording is likely to occur.
By participating in the CEATI event, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on web sites, or for any other purpose(s) that CEATI deems fit to use. You release CEATI, its officers, directors, employees and consultants, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, distribution, or publication of photographs, computer images, video and/or audio recordings.
By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any exhibition, streaming, webcasting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by or on behalf of CEATI or the person or entity designated to do so by CEATI.
In addition, the event will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending the CEATI event or entering the event premises, you agree not to record or digitize any parts of the presentation, without CEATI’s express written consent.
You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before participating in the CEATI event.
Exhibition and sponsorship opportunities are available for the 3rd Annual CEATI Asset Management Conference. This event will bring manufacturers and service providers together with key decision-makers in the industry. The conference has been organized with the support of CEATI’s Strategic Asset Management (SAMP) and Asset Management in Generation (AMIG) Programs, representing major electrical utilities from across North America and beyond. The event will present an excellent opportunity for targeted networking and exposure to potential clients, including a networking reception with an open invitation to all exhibitors and attendees of the conference.
Breaks, Meals & Reception
All breaks and meals for the conference will take place in the Island Ballroom. This set-up provides a captive audience to showcase your company’s products and services, allowing for more face-to-face time with attendees at the events. PLEASE NOTE THAT SPACE IS LIMITED. For more information, please contact [email protected]
Each Exhibitor Registration Includes:
- Two Full Conference Registrations
- Breakfast, Lunch & Breaks
- Evening Reception
- Skirted Table & Two Chairs
- Discounted Additional Registrations
- Conference Proceedings Package
Sponsor Benefits Can Include:
- Recognition at Opening of Event Acknowledging Your Support
- Your Materials at the Main Registration Table
- Inclusion of Your Logo and Click-Through Link on Conference Website(s)
- Post-Event Exposure
- Sponsorship of Event Meals or Breaks
- Place Your Organization’s Stand-Up Banner in the Conference Room
Exhibitor & Sponsor Promotional Tool Kit
We wish to extend a warm thank you to those organizations participating as an exhibitor or sponsor at our 2019 Conference! If you have any questions or would like to inquire about additional marketing tools we could make available, please contact us at [email protected].
300 East Wigwam Blvd.
Litchfield Park, Arizona 85340
Preferred Rate: $121 USD (plus applicable taxes).
To receive the preferred rate, please mention the special convention rate for the CEATI Asset Management Conference 2019. Preferred rate only available only until September 6, 2019 and subject to availability.
Reserve online here.
Unauthorized Housing Companies Contacting Exhibitors & Attendees. It has come to our attention that unauthorized housing companies have been contacting CEATI International exhibitors and attendees via email and phone and in general, misrepresenting themselves as an official housing vendor for CEATI International. Room registrations should be made directly with the hotel as described above.
We highly caution you from engaging unauthorized companies because if/when issues arise, CEATI International management does not have the ability to provide assistance in solving them.
Professional Development Hours
Did you know that by attending a CEATI conference, you could be eligible to use your attendance towards Professional D evelopment Hours? A Certificate of Attendance is available to all conference attendees – simply check with your local accreditation body for more details on how to apply it towards their requirements.