To prepare a best practices document that describes:
- the various pressure components in a boiler/HRSG,
- the damage that can occur to them both under base-load and flexible operating conditions,
- the existing inspection and monitoring techniques,
- the development of new and more recent innovative techniques, repair practices and strategies
- how to use all of these techniques to keep pressure parts in good condition and operate a power plant efficiently and at an optimum cost.
This document will include a management framework to ensure that all parts are being operated and maintained according to established standards in the industry and meet all the regulatory requirements.