As part of the 2018 DSIG Small Project Fund, a seminar on New Developments in Operational Safety of Dams and Reservoirs took place on May 7-8, 2018 in Arlington, VA. The presentations have all been posted here, along with the agenda, the pre-meeting letter to attendees, and a post-meeting Annex on System Modelling and Simulation Example.
For those of you who were unable to attend in person, the workshop was recorded. Please navigate to the following pages to see the recordings of each day:
- People who are responsible for the safety assessments of dams and reservoirs.
- Engineering manager responsible for dam safety assessment
- Staff reporting to the engineering manager
- Dam safety project engineers, and related specialties
- Structural, mechanical, and electrical engineers responsible for dam systems
- Hydropower engineer