Project: T192700 #03/102B
Prepare an industry guide to fulfill the following major objectives:
- Information for the application, specification, and management of a quality assurance program for use in the supply and installation of major electrical and mechanical equipment utilized in hydroelectric stations.
- Details of the specific tests and inspections that are applicable to common major mechanical and electrical equipment utilized in hydroelectric stations.
- Identify the international standards applicable to each piece of equipment.
- Be useful by those new to quality assurance and hydroelectric equipment to obtain a basic understanding of the processes and practices.
- Be useful to those experienced with hydroelectric equipment to prepare specifications and oversee a quality process.