Project: T173700 #30/119
- A documented roadmap for developing a plan for the total life cycle of an asset, providing the necessary guidance to define what questions need to be answered in order to formulate AM plans for each asset and determine when a specific asset warrants replacement, factoring in condition, remaining life, application, and reliability impacts.
- Factors to include when developing end of life criteria for assets
- Identify proven approaches and tools that can be used in the development and implementation of superior asset management plans for each asset.
- A form of checklist and steps of information gathering pertaining to the development of asset management plans, based on best practise, that must be collected for individual assets in order to compare objectively with other assets within the utility.
- A template of a documented plan, for use as a guide.
- Methods to compare criticality of different asset types