Project: T173700 #30/120
- Guidance for appropriate weighting to assign to health index (HI) parameters to get a true picture of overall asset health.
- Analysis of the weighting and key analytics factors which determine the results of health indices, to understand how much they influence total score.
- Comparison of best practices of different organizations in applying weighing factors to obtain fair and non-biased results.
- Ability to use HI in a proactive mode to gain credibility and produce demonstrable results to successfully facilitate transition from time-based to condition-based maintenance.
- Better acceptance of HI results by all levels of organization to support programs