Project: T183700 #30/126
- Up to date fire protection standards to apply to new stations and refurbishment opportunities.
- To become familiar with the latest developments and technologies related to oil containment and fire prevention / protection in stations.
- Examine new technologies and procedures that have been developed as well as the most cost-effective methods for oil containment.
- Methods to mitigate damage to failed transformers or other equipment and minimize collateral damage to surrounding station equipment.
- Risk assessment techniques and guidelines to determine if and when utilities should apply spill containment and to what extent.
- Best practices to follow for prevention, mitigation and cleanup of large spills and continual leaks or seepage.