Project: T183700 #30/128
- Investigate the application and effectiveness of online PD monitoring equipment for power transformers, at all voltage levels.
- Identification of known applications of this technology and practical examples of use.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of on line PD monitoring installations, with documented results and possible failures averted.
- Interpretation of PD data to properly detect developing faults in a timely fashion.
- Development of algorithms to apply to PD data to interpret results.
- Evaluate the experiences of other utilities with this technology
- Consideration of what other conditions may be detected with these sensors.
- Identification of possible sources of this equipment and/or vendors that can supply it.