Project: T193700 #3282
The objective of this project is to examine field data gathering for various types of line component failures and tools that may be necessary.
The scope includes, but not limited to the follows:
- Identify consistent and quality data to be collected from the field post line failure for forensic analysis
- Determine the systematic approach/process for effective failure data identification and collection
- Review common pitfalls in reporting failure incidences with examples
- Recommend the information must be included in the analysis results for asset management purpose
- Discuss failure analysis tools/techniques and processes most suitable for line failure forensic analysis