The objective of this assignment is to provide an analytical review of the step and touch potentials and configuring an equipotential zone using gradient mats resulting from various construction and maintenance activities around bucket trucks and feller bunchers with ranges of parameters as follows:
- Transmission and sub-transmission lines over 44 kV
- Single and multi-circuit lines sharing a tower
- Steel and wood pole, H-frames, and lattice structures
- A range of two layer soil resistivity models, including a low resistivity top layer over rock
- Vehicles including bucket trucks and tree fellers, with tires/outriggers and tracks
The project will provide answer to the questions under “Areas of Concern” section and recommend mitigation techniques and requirements if the answers are not satisfactory.