Project: T194700 #50/157
The objective of this project is to develop and provide the following knowledge on energy storage technologies:
- Key energy storage technologies available to distribution systems and their characteristics;
- Potential applications in distribution systems, especially with respect to supporting the integration of distribution energy resources;
- Technical assessments on the applications including performance improvements, cost estimation, size requirements and modes of deployment (centralized versus distributed deployment);
- Use cases and experiences in industry;
- Commercially available energy storage products.