CEATI International has recently made a large investment in modernizing our client facing technology platforms and is looking for an experienced IT engineer who can help us maximize the impact of this investment on our business. This individual will be responsible for design, architecture, configuration,development and ongoing support of CEATI’s membership portal. They will also help manage our internal IT assets through vendor relationships and have the opportunity to build a development team around them as we grow and expand the business.
Ideal candidates will have deep experience developing client-facing IT applications and the strategic vision to help us develop a long-range roadmap for our digital products and services. This highly strategic role that will report directly to the VP of Product Strategy and will have regular interaction with the entire CEATI Executive Team and Board of Directors, including representatives from Pamlico Capital (www.pamlicocapital.com).
- Manage CEATI’s membership portal - responsible for application development life cycle, including release planning, development, testing, and deployments.
- Partner with VP of Product Strategy to develop long range digital product roadmap and IT policies and procedures.
- Deliver high-quality solutions and enhancements by applying critical thinking to products, requirements, and processes.
- Identify and resolve technical roadblocks and velocity limiters to ensure high quality products, improve user experience.
- Partner with IT outsourcing vendors to maintain CEATI’s IT infrastructure and security and leverage on-demand development capacity as needed.
- Simplify complex technical information to help train and engage multi-functional teams in our digital product enhancements.
- Continually refine your personal skillset and develop others through learning and mentorship.
Qualifications and Experience (ideal candidates will possess some or all of the following):
- 8+ years of professional programming experience, ideally in a B2B product environment.
- Experience workingwith and leveraging a Headless CMS (ContentStack, Contentful).
- Experience developing apps hosted on a cloud provider (e.g. Azure) and leveraging the services available (Functions, App Service, Container Registry, ApplicationInsights).
- Strong appreciation for CI/CD (e.g. AzureDevops) and experience settingup and maintaining deployment pipelines.
- Experience developing, maintaining and debugging RESTful APIs.
- Ability to simplify complex technical information to support communication of newfeatures and capabilities to members and staff.
- Experience making recommendations on technical architecture and design.
- Focus on developing efficiency and improving processes.
- A strong communicator and can navigate ambiguity